5 InfoPic Slideshow
In this project students will create a "5 InfoPic Slideshow."
- Highlight topics about which students are naturally curious
- Develop our visual storytelling skills.
- Develop summarization skills.
- Empower students to think about how they can constructively contribute to solutions to BIG problems
- Discuss intellectual property and open media licensing.
- Discuss responsible media decisions / digital citizenship.
- Share the "5 InfoPic Slideshow Project" Google Slideshow with students via Google Classroom.
- Verify Unsplash.com is not blocked on the school content filter, if it is request it be unblocked.
- Review or introduce process of accessing assignments in Google Classroom.
- Go over slides in the "5 InfoPic Slideshow Project" Google Slideshow with students.
- Review or introduce students to Unsplash.com as a copyright-friendly, curated source of images for media projects.
- Invite students to share a PUBLIC link to their finished slideshow on their Seesaw learning journal.
- Invite students to publish their finished slideshow on their Seesaw blog.