Remote Learning Version
Week of March 30 - April 2, 2020
Students: Welcome to our first full week of "remote learning" together! This webpage includes everything you should need for our Computer Class (both 5th and 6th grade) for the week of March 30 - April 2, 2020. Extra screencast tutorials added during the week in response to your questions include:
Please watch our "Student Overview Video" for this Week. (9 minutes).
Stuff I mentioned in the video:
- Click to open and MAKE A COPY of this Google Slideshow.
- Read all of the slides, and watch both of the videos on slides 6 and 7.
- Follow the steps (outlined in slide 2) to create your 5 InfoPics.
- Turn in your completed Google Slideshow via Seesaw. (Be sure to RESPOND to the Activity "5 InfoPic Slideshow."
Step 3: OPTIONAL
- Using a smartphone or tablet computer, record a 60 second or less "tour of your learning space" at home during remote learning.
- Post the video to your Seesaw journal.
- Dr. Fryer will "tag" everyone in the class on your post so others can see it and respond.
- Respond to your classmates' InfoPics and "learning space tour videos" during the week.